Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Durban, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.225 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Durban? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% more expensive than in Durban (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 50,070 (22,502元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 47,000 in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)