Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Durban, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.236 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 577 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Durban? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Durban (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)