Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Durban, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.241 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 407 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Durban? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Durban (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Tehran costs ﷼ 71,178 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)