Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Dortmund, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46129 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Dortmund? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 6% more expensive than in Dortmund (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 (ƒ 6,420) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Dortmund.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 6 hours ago)