Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Dortmund, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46845 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Dortmund? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 7% more expensive than in Dortmund (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 (ƒ 6,649) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Dortmund.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)