Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 33%|
Are you moving to Malaga? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Malaga of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $49 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 6 hours ago)