Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.875 INR / CNY
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 15% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,710 (12,296元) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)