Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44477 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Delhi (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨126,000 in Delhi you would need to make just about ₨88,255 (₨198,430) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)