Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.883 INR / CNY
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 16% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,532 (12,085元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨113,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)