Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,965 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.698 INR / JPY
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 177% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨338,425 (¥484,766) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)