Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,729 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨126,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Eugene, Oregon costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (about 3 hours ago)