Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Delhi, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,453 (﷼ 64,816,408) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)