Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,962 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13278 INR / XAF
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 69% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,396 (1,449,036 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Eugene, Oregon costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (about 4 hours ago)