Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Darwin, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.480 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Darwin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 31% cheaper than in Darwin (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Darwin you would need to make just about AU$4,885 (Dinar 1,404) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)