Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 374.634 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 12,504,644 Shilling (33,378 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,280,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)