Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.852 TZS / RON
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,510,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 8,108,314 Shilling (14,154 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)