Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2817.318 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 126% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 19,069,046 Shilling (€6,769) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,420,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)