Cost of living in Surgut, Russia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 31.206 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,830,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,867,144 Shilling (руб 188,013) in Surgut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)