Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.052 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 14,414,194 Shilling (₩7,025,125) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,930,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)