Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,404 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 439.420 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 9,456,082 Shilling (R$ 21,519) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,280,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)