Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 41.088 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 8,339,476 Shilling (RD$ 202,965) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,940,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)