Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 442.952 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,630,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 7,209,465 Shilling (R$ 16,276) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)