Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 709.713 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 82% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 14,685,230 Shilling (20,692 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,060,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)