Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 31.680 TZS / INR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 38% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,110,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,638,833 Shilling (₨177,993) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)