Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.610 TZS / COP
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,280,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,449,227 Shilling (COL$8,939,424) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 3 hours ago)