Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16410 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,470,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,618,850 Shilling (Rp 40,333,885) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)