Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2801.559 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 14,030,959 Shilling (€5,008) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,090,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)