Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 360.148 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 9,309,792 Shilling (25,850元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,550,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)