Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 52.642 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 10,722,894 Shilling ($U203,694) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,180,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)