Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.724 TZS / ARS *
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,030,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,558,880 Shilling (ARS $224,837) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)