Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.721 TZS / ARS *
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,130,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,169,565 Shilling (ARS $249,566) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)