Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 335.950 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,820,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 8,722,837 Shilling ($b25,965) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)