Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 437.079 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,280,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 7,223,653 Shilling (R$ 16,527) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)