Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 2319.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 11,126,098 Shilling (4,798 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,230,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)