Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2815.796 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 17,578,497 Shilling (€6,243) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,090,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)