Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.052 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 14,921,707 Shilling (₩7,272,474) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,190,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)