Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2301.520 TZS / USD
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 8,495,970 Shilling ($3,691) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,120,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)