Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2815.796 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 13,548,365 Shilling (€4,812) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,920,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)