Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.058 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 13,653,927 Shilling (₩6,634,992) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,240,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)