Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2815.796 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 10,377,387 Shilling (€3,685) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,330,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)