Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2790.585 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 10,315,096 Shilling (€3,696) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,360,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)