Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 30.248 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,670,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 4,297,636 Shilling (руб 142,079) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 4 hours ago)