Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 31.498 TZS / INR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 29% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,920,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,622,767 Shilling (₨178,514) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)