Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,096 prices entered by 739 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.002 TZS / ARS *
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,250,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,285,243 Shilling (ARS $251,393) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)