Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.610 TZS / COP
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,130,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,967,726 Shilling (COL$11,430,511) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 3 hours ago)