Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 571.711 TZS / RON
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,790,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,761,474 Shilling (11,827 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 3 hours ago)