Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.618 TZS / COP
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,350,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,397,199 Shilling (COL$10,347,684) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)