Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2815.796 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 13,740,063 Shilling (€4,880) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,810,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)