Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2770.772 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 15,520,683 Shilling (€5,602) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,990,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)