Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1364.238 TZS / AZN
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 25% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,260,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,903,806 Shilling (5,061 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)